Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my hurt







saying "i love u" is not as easy as i think


Love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love is only special when you give it to who it's worth


"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."


Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. 


I Love Walking In The Rain Because Nobody Will Know Im Crying


 do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.




My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.



Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for


Don't shed your tears for someone who hurt you... Don't long for that person if they left... Don't feel sorry if you failed when you tried ur best..


Why is it so hard to walk away from someone who hurt you so bad????


I Hate Thinking of Good Memories That Make Me Hurt Inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment